Sunday, February 14, 2010

DREAM.


Technically,you`re not considered a humanoid if you don`t dream.I mean,who doesn`t dream??Only freaks dont dream.Today,I dr.Kieran Idris would like t share with humanity my unproved theory of DREAM CONNECTION.


WHAT IS DREAM CONNECTION?


Okay,i know i suck at editing photos but this is a simplified version of what I mean by DREAM CONNECTION.

This is a simple procedure where you and your preferred dream mate syncronize your sleeping times and connect in dreams.here are a few simple steps.

1.you need to think really hard(image of your dream mate)

2.you need to say his/her name a few times.

3.Tell your brain. ` i want to meet him/her in my dreams tonight`

4.The both of you have to sleep at the EXACT SAME TIME!

Of course this is relatively impossible for two human beings to sync their sleeping moment.Thus,this is why my theory remains unproven D:
but who knows??you might be able to do it.

Well thats all for today.I am Dr.Kieran Idris broadcasting live from creativityeffects.blogspot.com.Have a nice day and to all you people going home for Chinese New Year.DRIVE SAFE.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment